O: cutter

retitle 316195 O: cutter -- disconnect routed IP connections
severity 232058 grave
thanks

I'm not using this package, and it reportedly does not work with 2.6
kernels.  It's been in RFA state for almost a year, with no takers.
(One NM contacted me, but never prepared a fixed package for
sponsorship.)

As it looks like 2.4 kernels will not ship with etch, I'm increasing
the severity of the outstanding bug and orphaning the package.  If
noone adopts the package I will request removal in a few weeks.