debian flash group launched

Hi all,

debian-flash aims to support the free/open source flash community in a
manner similar to debian-java does for Classpath/GCJ/Kaffe/etc. The
debian flash email list, alioth project, svn repository and wiki pages
are now setup, lets get to work!

free flash community: mainly http://osflash.org
previous wiki page: http://osflash.org/debian_packaging
discussion list: http://lists.debian.org/debian-flash/
alioth project: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-flash/
websvn for the svn repo: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-flash
wiki homepage: http://wiki.debian.org/Flash

For those of you already added to the alioth project, We will use a
subversion setup similar to pkg-perl (except, I think its better if we
only commit the debian/ dir), please read this:

http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

And please run this on your dsc:

svn-inject -o foo_1.0-1.dsc svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-flash/packages/

When you commit, diffs will be sent to the pts for your package (cvs
keyword), and to the pkg-flash-devel list:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-flash-devel

If you wish for your flash related package to be group maintained, add
pkg-flash-devel to the Maintainer field, otherwise it would be nice if
you put in the uploaders, so we can easily track the state of all
flash-related packages using qa.debian.org/developer.php (for those who
don't, we can add them to a section on that page). Those who want to
work on all pkg-flash packages should subscribe to that list.

PS: Thanks to the alioth admins, cord/pasc for the discussion list and
thanks to buxy for the hints for the svn commits stuff.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise