Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Saturday 27 May 2006 15:32, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:

> >> You can get a passport.
> >
> > Yeah, if I really want to give a country I don't really have much of any
> > allegence to, and consider foreign, my money and wait around for a few
> > months.  I'm Oregonian, not American.
>
> Since there is no such thing as citizenship in a state, does "I'm
> ... not American" mean that you are voluntarily revoking your in
> this imperfect country?

The vote at champoeg was when the Oregon Territory voted to become Canadian.
We're on the south side of the border exclusively due to the threat of
military force when the US couldn't handle the fact that we don't want them
here the first time around.  That's not democracy, that's coercion.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber