Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Saturday 27 May 2006 15:28, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:

> >> Expand your horizon beyond that of the DMV.
> >
> > There is no ID issuing authority recognized in Oregon higher than the
> > DMV.
>
> So, Oregon state officials won't recognize your US passport as a
> valid picture ID?

No, I'm saying that passports are utterly useless as ID in Oregon because
nobody trusts them for anything more than proof of age for cigarettes or
alcohol.

> That's a load of crap.  You know it, and everyone on this list knows
> it.

Try using a passport as ID in Oregon sometime.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber