Re: Re: Debian GNU/MINIX

On Sunday 28 May 2006 00:59, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> That would be me.  I've done a lot of compiling of packages over the past
> few months but avoided the hard parts of a full port also my build machine
> has become severely limited in disk space.  Next week I'm getting a
> replacement and at that time I'll tidy things up and hopefully start
> making faster progress.

	I found out about your project from this comp.os.minix thread Debian
GNU/Minix:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.minix/browse_thread/thread/071f327ff19606c6/ ,
but when i went to the 'Preventa' link i found an old date (1 January 2006).
	Roman Ignatov <r-ignatov@yandex.ru> , GTk to minix porter said to me in an
email "I want ported library qt on Minix. But when I will begin this do, I
can not say." I think GTk and Qt porting to minix have many things in comon
with your task and I encourage you to talk with him. Also feel free to add
posts to the comp.os.minix in that thread about your status!

When Debian/Minix is ready(with QT and KDE) I will switch from Debian/Linux
immediatly!

Keep up the good work! Guys like you help free software to rise above the
rest!
--
http://zvonsully.home.ro