Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Saturday 27 May 2006 00:38, Daniel Stone wrote:

> But what does it matter?  Can you spot a fake Victorian drivers'
> licence?  Fake German ID card?  Do you know the distinguishing marks
> that differentiate a real Australian passport from fakes?

No, but I also won't sign keys of someone with an ID I don't recognize for the
same reason I wouldn't sell alcohol to people with IDs I don't recognize when
I worked for the Zoo:  It's my reputation (and in the case of alcohol, my
legal liability) on the line.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber