Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> On Thursday 25 May 2006 08:30, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > Given time, one can pay more attention to each document (I require at least
> > two photo ID's issued by the government).
>
> WTF?  In Oregon, if you have a driver's license, you cannot get an ID card.
> If you have an ID card, you have to surrender it to get a driver's license.
> You're only legally allowed one ID.

	Weird! You can still keep your birth certificate and social security
card though, right?

	It's always bugged me the most legal, verifiable photo IDs require
you to have your home address on them. These are the same things that people
use to verify their age when getting into night clubs or buying cigarettes.
Whose to say a cashier or a bouncer isn't some creepy stalker who is going
to follow you home?

		- Tyler