Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Penny Leach wrote:
> struck me as a little bit silly. Penny is clearly short for Penelope.

Only if you are reasonably well acquinted with the English language and
usual english names and nicknames.

> Perhaps this was my bad when I made the key & displayed a lack of foresight.

There is nothing stopping you from adding a new user-id with your full name
and the same email address as you have in your "Penny Leach" user-id.  In
fact, I suggest you do so and add that user-id.  People can chose which one
to sign, they are not forced to sign all user-ids in a key...

  Henrique Holschuh