Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Travis Crump <pretzalz@techhouse.org> writes:

> Who actually has two forms of government issued picture ID[not counting
> a passport which I never take anywhere unless I really need to since it
> is really bad to lose it and doesn't fit in a wallet, not to mention my
> passport photo isn't a very good likeness being 9 years old whereas my
> license only last 4 years]?

Well, I don't. I don't have a current passport since I haven't left
the EU in a while.

But if you are told to bring 2 picture IDs to a KSP and you don't
bring your passport (if you have one) then that is your fault.

By the way, if everyone brings 2 IDs doesn't that double the work of
checking them and make people even more lazy about it?

> Travis Crump[not a DD, nor have I been to a keysigning]

MfG
        Goswin