Re: Mass bug filing: failure to use invoke-rc.d when required

On 15 May 2006, Bastian Blank told this:

> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 06:10:52AM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
>> I propose to file bugs against the packages before the end of this
>> week, and, after a couple of weeks, for packages that haven't been
>> fixed already, start making NMUs (via DELAYED/7, since they're not
>> RC) to get the packages fixed.
>
> The usage is mendantory (aka a must clause) but the bugs are not RC?
> This does not fit.

        Not all serious bugs are RC, and not all RC bugs are serious?

        There is a large intersection, but neither set is a proper
 subset of the other.

        manoj
--
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something.