Re: Sun Java available from non-free

	Hi!

Le Dimanche 21 Mai 2006 19:34, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> PS: Yeah I'm a bit pissed of that we only have people criticizing when we
> do great things.

I know I shouldn't, but I was really upset by your answer.

I'm happy that people speak up and claim their fear with this licence, and no,
I won't hide my personal reponsability behind the ftp masters' decision: my
concern is not a fear for myself but a fear for the project.

To all the questions and fears raised consciously and with arguments, you
answer them to shut up and respect the others decisions, that is not the way
I would work in this project as for sure.

Romain
--
mama say
son, you've got to stay home today