Re: Mass bug filing: failure to use invoke-rc.d when required

ma, 2006-05-15 kello 08:55 +0200, Bastian Blank kirjoitti:
> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 06:10:52AM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > I propose to file bugs against the packages before the end of this week,
> > and, after a couple of weeks, for packages that haven't been fixed
> > already, start making NMUs (via DELAYED/7, since they're not RC) to get
> > the packages fixed.
>
> The usage is mendantory (aka a must clause) but the bugs are not RC?
> This does not fit.

It violates policy, but not in a way enumerated on
http://release.debian.org/etch_rc_policy.txt, which means that it isn't
release critical, unless I've misunderstood something.

--
Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat. -- Notting Hill