Re: Keyboard error

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 07:43:24AM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
>    I know this is not an amd64 specific problem since it also appears
> on i386 but I have tired to send a bug report and without success.

I am sorry, but debian-devel is not the right place for such a request
(unless you want to discuss candidate patches).  Please ask on
debian-user or debian-x, or follow-up to the bug report in a couple of
days.  The X strike force is very busy shaking out all the bugs right
now.

If you cannot allow bugs to keep you from work, I suggest you run Debian
stable instead, which is also available for amd64.

cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Banck