Keyboard error

Hi
   I do still have the problem with ADS that it does not accept any input from
keyboard after the upgrade to xorg 7.0. I am using it in a chroot
environment, without problems but I would like to get it working as before
the upgrade. All other programs are working perfectly with xorg 7.0
   I know this is not an amd64 specific problem since it also appears on i386
but I have tired to send a bug report and without success.
   Can anyone guess a solution

Sincerely
Gudjon