Re: O: lirc - Linux Infra-red Remote Control support

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 10:53:39PM +0200, Amaya wrote:

> I am orphaning lirc, it deserves a better maintainer.
> Please contact me if you are interested.

You should file a wnpp bug. Since I'm also the maintainer of the
inputlirc package, I could adopt this package, but I'd rather let
someone else who (still) uses homebrewn receivers adopt it. Let me know
if noone else steps up.

    Guus Sliepen <guus@sliepen.eu.org>