Re: Philipp Matthias Hahn <pmhahn@debian.org> MIA?

Re: Olaf van der Spek 2006-04-19 <[🔎] b2cc26e40604190318n7df7f8a8jba6b2c6ba04b04c4@mail.gmail.com>
> > > Does anyone know whether Philipp Matthias Hahn is MIA?

Hi,

please Cc: the person in question when asking about MIAness. At the
same time, Cc: mia@qa.debian.org to make sure the MIA tracking team is
aware, we might miss your message on -devel.

Philipp, are you around? xosd as a (fairly new) RC bug, do you think
you'll be able to address that in the near future?

> > Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:26:13 +0100:
> > "I'm very busy at the moment (univertity work), had deveral hardware
> > failures and had a problem getting my new PGP key into the Debian
> > keyring last year, since the old one expired. I hope to find more time
> > for Debian very soon."
> > <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=288386;msg=27>
>
> I wonder what very soon now (tm) means. :)
> I assume NMUs can be done (on the mytop package)?

You can always NMU any package when you think it is necessary. We have
a procedure for that :)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/