O: estic -- Administration program for ISDN PABX ISTEC

retitle 263048 O: estic -- Administration program for ISDN PABX ISTEC
thanks

Hello,

I am orphaning the package now but I am willing to sponsor uploads for
an experienced maintainer (people that already maintain other
packages). The hardware controlled by the package is still available
from Ebay---nevertheless I recommend removing the package if nobody
takes over. Please Cc: your replies to me because I do not read
debian-devel.

Regards,
Torsten

--