Re: Proper way of closing *old* bugs

Stephen Samuel <samnospam@bcgreen.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that, in this case (and correct me if I'm wrong), the
> package hasn't been updated from upstream for a long time, and so the
> difference between the old version and the new version fixes the stack
> of old bugs (( even though it wasn't _this specific version_ where the
> bug was fixed )).
[...]

Does not look like that. Afaict current upstream is still gnuplot
4.0.0, released 2004. And 4.0.0-1 has been uploaded to unstable on
2004-05-27.
                cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute