Some packages need a new maintainer

due to ongoing personal difficulties I need to downsize my involvement
a bit. The following packages are up for adoption, if you want them
please just take them; if nobody steps forward within a week I will
file an RFA for each of them and finally orphan as per DevRef 5.9.4
three weeks thereafter:

hexedit                  - view and edit files in hexadecimal or in ASCII
ht                       - Viewer/editor/analyser (mostly) for executables
html2ps                  - HTML to PostScript converter
libcrypt-passwdmd5-perl  - interoperable MD5-based crypt() for perl
libmusicbrainz4c2a       - Second generation incarnation of the CD Index - library
libterm-progressbar-perl - Perl module to print a progress bar
libtk-tablematrix-perl   - Table/matrix widget extension to Perl/Tk
libxml-twig-perl         - Perl module for processing huge XML documents in tree mode
libxml-writer-perl       - Perl module for writing XML documents
phalanx                  - Chess playing program
texi2html                - Convert Texinfo files to HTML
tnef                     - Tool to unpack MIME application/ms-tnef attachments
xboard                   - An X Window System Chess Board

For some other packages an adopter was already requested some time
ago. Some other activities that were previously started will be
continued just as before.