Re: Release Date Update

I demand that Gunnar Wolf may or may not have written...

> Tollef Fog Heen dijo [Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 01:47:57PM +0100]:
>>> The premise is also weak. Man, in the summer, I want to be out. Day
>>> trips. Picnics. Sports. County fairs. Winter is when one hunkers down in
>>> the warmth of the house and codes.
>> But in the winter you can go skiing!  In the summer, there's no snow, but
>> nice and cool in the basement without having to worry about the heat or
>> the icky yellow thing on the sky.

> Man, on which world do you live? In the winter there is no snow either -

So... you're saying that that cold white crystalline stuff which fell last
month, lay around for a few days then disappeared, leaving behind what looked
suspiciously like wet ground *wasn't* snow?

> But in the Summer we have rain, which makes you stay indoors in the
> evenings.

Probably. Or maybe the rest of the day too, if you're *really* lucky.

> Lets better hurry, freeze now,

Were there less cloud cover here right now, probably. ;-)

> release by June, and go looney during Summertime!

"That's all, folks!"

| + Buy less and make it last longer.         INDUSTRY CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

C Nonsense in BASIC, 0:1