Re: Release Date Update

On 20 Mar 2006, Ron Johnson said:

> Well, true.  I confess to northernhemisphereoentrism.
>
> Still, even though Brazil, ANZ & South Africa are down under, the
> vast bulk of the world population lives in the Northern Hemisphere.

        The premise is also weak. Man, in the summer, I want to be
 out. Day trips. Picnics. Sports. County fairs. Winter is when one
 hunkers down in the warmth of the house and codes.

        With a global project, made of diverse contributors, any
 statement like witer is better! No, Summer is better! is sily, naive,
 shallow, and probably incorrect.

        manoj
--
PEGGY FLEMMING is stealing BASKET BALLS to feed the babies in VERMONT.