Re: Keysignings and other "meetups" (Was: etch before vista)

Luk Claes wrote:
> Jeroen Massar wrote:

>> [..]
>>

>>> I was thinking more about how easy it is to access old data.
>>>
>> You might want to check https://www.biglumber.com/ which contains
>> already a very nice interface for all of this.
>>

> Or you might want to use https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php. Have a
> look at https://nm.debian.org/gpg.php if you want to be listed...
>
> Cheers
>
> Luk

(For those who tried to access it, that service is currently down due to
a planned outage at HP).
That's what I was thinking of when I suggested a wiki. The problem with
the NM one is it is hard to change, and often out of date. A wiki would
allow anyone to change it, without the bottleneck of going through
whoever is in charge of it (Front Desk I assume).

Benjamin