Re: freetype package

Will Newton wrote:
This package hasn't had a maintainer upload in 12 months. It is currently at version 2.1.7 whilst upstream is in the process of releasing 2.1.10. These new releases include some quite critical bugfixes and visual improvements.

Is this package being actively maintained? I volunteer to help out with packaging, but I think freetype requires at least one maintainer who is familiar with CJK fonts (i.e. not me).
Hello Will!

Sorry for taking so long to reply your e-mail! I was too busy to attend to my Debian matters last year, and I'm very glad that you adopted the FreeType 2 package and keep it up-to-date! :-)

I read in the changelog that you are looking for co-maintainer(s). I'm wondering if I could become one? :-)

Thanks,

Anthony Fok