Re: bet there are no senior citizen developers

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 12:56:02PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> [Having said that, I think many of his bug reports are valuable and
> that developers sometimes close bugs too quickly because of his bad
> reputation for filing random bug reports that only waste people's
> time; see e.g. #347975]

I've had useful reports from Dan too. He certainly seems to have
widespread interests as he has reports against a large number of
packages.

It's just rude and unnecessary to dismiss him as Stephen did.
This is a fine example of the hostility problem so many people
report Debian to have.

Hamish