Re: bet there are no senior citizen developers

* MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> [2006-03-23 12:48]:
> > This one time, at band camp, Michael Banck said: [...]
> > > Or rethink whether your issue needs posting at all.
> > This is Jidanni you're talking to.
> Please follow Michael Banck's advice before posting more
> opaque comments that look like pure personal attacks.

To make this less opaque, see for example #357095 (and pay attention
to the contents of the control message).

[Having said that, I think many of his bug reports are valuable and
that developers sometimes close bugs too quickly because of his bad
reputation for filing random bug reports that only waste people's
time; see e.g. #347975]
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/