Re: Уникальные семинары!

Scripsit Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel@gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>

> Wonderful. I've now received an auto-generated reply from someone on this
> list to my previous message asking me to confirm that I really sent it, in
> an effort to reduce spam. Would I be wrong in deciding not to make this
> confirmation? Also, I believe that it may be useful to inform certain
> people as to the list-subscribed address that generated this auto-reply,

If your reply comes from petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br (or another
@uol.com.br adress), then the issue is very well known - see last
week's thread on debian-project. Listmasters have been trying to
identify the responsible subscriber with no luck. It is known that the
address is not subscribed directly; somebody unknown is
auto-forwarding emails from the list to uol.com.br.

> but I won't pretend to be able to identify just whom it would be
> appropriate to inform.

If the address you have is _not_ at uol.com.br, inform listmaster at
lists.debian.org with as much documentation as you can get, in
particular full headers.

--
Henning Makholm                              "It will be useful even at this
                                      early stage to review briefly the main