Re: Уникальные семинары!

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:38:00 -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 March 2006 21:08, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:41:52 -0800, Hex Star wrote:
>> > ah...russian spam...translated to english:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Why bother?
>
> Gotta maximize the propagation of spam as much as possible.  It's important,
> after all!

Wonderful. I've now received an auto-generated reply from someone on this
list to my previous message asking me to confirm that I really sent it, in
an effort to reduce spam. Would I be wrong in deciding not to make this
confirmation? Also, I believe that it may be useful to inform certain
people as to the list-subscribed address that generated this auto-reply,
but I won't pretend to be able to identify just whom it would be
appropriate to inform. I do not believe it would be appropriate to
identify that address publicly on this list.