Re: So we got caught, so what? But we did the right thing.

On 20 Mar 2006, Greg Conner told this:

>> It must be SCO.  They have cleverly disguised themselves as BYU
>> students.  :-)
>>
>> -Roberto
>
> So we got caught trying to br BYU students.  You guys win that
> battle.

        Interestingly enough:

,----[ http://honorcode.byu.edu/Ecclesiastical_Endorsement.htm ]

`----

,----[ http://honorcode.byu.edu/Honor_Code.htm ]
|  Honor Code Statement
|
| We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in
| doing good to all men... If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of
| good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things (Thirteenth
| Article of Faith).
|
| As a matter of personal commitment, students, faculty, and staff of
| Brigham Young University, Brigham Young University-Hawaii, Brigham
| Young University-Idaho, and LDS Business College are expected to
| demonstrate in daily living on and off campus those moral virtues
| encompassed in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and will
|
|     *  Be honest
|   SNIP
`----

        manoj
--
Omissions, no less than commissions, are often times branches of
injustice. Antoninus