Re: Re: removal of svenl from the project

I want to see you leave the Project if the expulsion process of both dilinger and svenl fails.

Seriously, it's strange that you state that without explanation. dilinger started a process to expulse svenl.
If the expulsion "suceeds", hopefully we'll be coherent and recognize dilinger for doing something good.
But if it fails, does that make dilinger someone that harmed the Project beyond the limits? Sure, the process already generated a painful thread, but does that balance dilinger's hundreds or thousands of commits and thousands of hours spent for the Project?
I think if the process fails we should rather conclude that dilinger made an honest error, and found a nice and (potentially) productive alternative to threatening someone physically.
There is a gray area between Sven is evil and Andres is evil, namely Andres and Sven are both imperfect but productive developers, and the Debian Project can handle their imperfections.

The only way I can make sense of what you said is that either Sven will stay and Andres is expulsed, or Sven will be expulsed and you will leave the Project by yourself in disagreement.

I hope the options are wider.