Maintainer for fftw 2.1.3 requested

1.5 years without a maintainer is too long.

Although orphaned in Aug 2004 no one has yet stepped forward to
package fftw version 2 (as well as its cousins k6fftwgel, k7fftwgel
and p4fftwgel which should be maintained by the same person).

I am surprised, as fftw is an excellent fft package and is still used
by the following (they really should be updated to use fftw version
3 though). I would expect the maintainer of one of these to take an
interest in this matter.

Depends
  cassbeam 1.0-6
  glfer 0.3.4-2
  gmfsk 0.6-10
  grace 1:5.1.18-4+b1
  grace6 5.99.0+final-12
  gramofile 1.6-7
  grass 6.0.1-3
  libgrass 6.0.1-3
  liborsa0c2a 0.7.0-4
  libsndobj2c2 2.6.1a-2
  mpb 1.4.2-8
  mpb-mpi 1.4.2-8
  pdl 1:2.4.2-4
  python2.3-scipy 0.3.2-8
  python2.4-scipy 0.3.2-8
  rezound 0.12.2beta-4
  tela 2.0-10.1
  xorsa 0.7.0-4
Suggests
  galan 0.3.0+beta4-1.1

BTW, how does one go about getting their name removed from being
listed as the maintainer of a package(s)? Bugs were filed against wnpp
in Aug 2004 to orphan the fftw packages listed above but I still am
getting all mails related to them.

--
James Treacy
treacy@debian.org