Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

On 3/12/06, Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 06:53:08PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > It looks approximately as though nothing has been examined since a month ago.
> Perhaps the ftpmasters are busy with the mirror split?

I asked Joerg Jaspert about this problem on IRC a couple of days ago
and he replied that he had been busy and that he planned to work on
the backlog of the NEW queue in the following days.

I was about to ask him to send a mail to d-d-a, explaining the state
of the queue, but since he said he was working on it, I thought that
it would be fixed soon.

In any case, I suspect the backlog will get smaller in some more days.
 We just have to exercise a little patience.

--
Besos,
Marga