Re: NEW queue backing up again -- ftpmasters, any explanation or comment?

hi,
* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2006-03-13 11:11]:
> * Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com) [060313 08:03]:
> > [Steinar H. Gunderson]
> > > Perhaps the ftpmasters are busy with the mirror split?
> >
> > Could be, but I believe I heard that most NEW processing is done by
> > one of the assistants while the mirror split is done by someone else.
> > I guess that one person got busy or demotivated.  I suspect NEW
>
> Well, that person is currently on the CeBIT and manning the Debian booth
> there.

We can't always apologize things with something. If he it at
CeBIT great, noone will aggravate about this as far as there
are others who do the job during the time. What if he is on
vacation for a month?
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF