Re: Debian Installer team monthly meeting minutes (20060304 meeting)

> g-i integration
>
> Since the last meeting, several blockers have been raised and,
> actually, the integration of Graphical Installer builds in the main
> build system is theoretically possible.

It seems that at least one person (hello, Lars) survived down to this
part...which is pretty cryptic because of my famous Frenglish.

Here please read "several blockers have disappeared"....or, in short,
there are no more blockers for building g-i in the regulard daily
builds.