Re: Fonts packages maintenance team (second) proposal

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 10:33 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> So, I hereby propose building a Debian fonts team.

I'm interested in participating in this, and would add ttf-khmeros and
ttf-mph-2b-damase to the list of group maintained packages. I'm
interested in order to communicate with and learn from other font
package maintainers, learn from their experience and perhaps add minor
polish to some other packages before etch is released.

I also feel that fontforge needs some love to get new a upstream version
(which re-adds the compact/normal views that I miss), and adopt the
package as the maintainer seems inactive on it. Same with defoma I
think, which IIRC, has lots of Ubuntu patches we could evaluate
applying.

--
bye,
pabs