Re: Fonts packages maintenance team (second) proposal

Hello Christian,
I'd join, but mostly to give up my maintainance of ttf-larabie
packages. ;-)
(read: a Debian Font Strike force is officially welcomed to adopt my
package)

>  Bring improved maintenance of font-related tools
>  ------------------------------------------------
> The project could also include the maintenance of font-related tools,
> such as fontforge or defoma (only with agreement of their respective
> maintainers who are highly welcomed in the team).

This definitely is needed. Defoma has huge scalability problems. At
least it had the last times I tried to "defomize" my font packages. It
tooke hours to install these packages due to defoma.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
     You know we all became mathematicians for the same reason:     //\