Re: ./configure in debian/rules

Pjotr Kourzanov wrote:

Yes, but the point was that mainteners get a warning from the
regular build system that their package is not cross-compile friendly.
That needs to hook into dpkg-buildpackage then, I'm afraid...

Please don't do this. Some packages choose to not be cross-compilation friendly instead of carrying around an enormous diff for full relibtoolisation or similar. I've generally had more trouble with passing --target and --host than not, but I don't use cross-compilation, so I might be biased.

- tfheen