Re: 4GB address space

Scripsit "Mad Props" <madprops@gmx.net>

> So what I need to know is whether those modifications are rather
> comprehensive/complicated or not and whether it is feasible to get finished
> within 4 month...

Debian-devel really is not the most natural place to ask such a
questions. It does not appear to be directly relevant to the
development of Debian, and I'd expect most people here haven't
ever even looked at kernel source.

--
Henning Makholm              "Y'know, I don't want to seem like one of those
                         hackneyed Jews that you see in heartwarming movies.