Sending letters

Hi Henrique!

The debian/changelog file is a file to document changes in the
respective package and not an arbitrary file to collect letters to
the stable release manager or anybody else.  The latter should be
reached via mail.

Also, talking to the release manager before uploading a package,
best with accompanied patch, can save you grief or rejections.

OfReference: cyrus-imapd 1.5.19-20+sarge1
             cyrus21-imapd 2.1.18-1+sarge1

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin