regarding gerris package

Hi Marcelo Magallon
   I am writing to you regarding your Debian gerris package. According to

http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gerris.html

The last upload performed by you was on Apr 09, 2005 and the previous upload was done by David Nusinow on Jan 16, 2006.

Recently, I have filed

asking for the latest version (0.8.0) of gerris which has been available since Oct 17, 2005. I have not received any reply to this bug report even after 10 days. I know that 10 days is not a very long period of time, but I just want to make sure that this package is not abandoned by you.

I perfectly understand if you are planning to work on this and were just held up by other important duties.

If you want to abandon this package, please let us know by filing a bug against wnpp package saying that you are orphaning this package. This allows other interested persons (like me) to at least work on this package.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi