Re: ./configure in debian/rules
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ./configure in debian/rules
- From: Frank Küster <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:30:30 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060224193014.GA29325@khazad-dum.debian.net> (Henrique de Moraes Holschuh's message of "Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:30:14 -0300")
- References: <43FF212C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060224164519.GA6418@tiger.dsv.su.se> <email@example.com> <20060224193014.GA29325@khazad-dum.debian.net>
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Per Olofsson <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > Frank Küster:
>> >> Were can I read up on how and why I should do this?
>> > /usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz
>> Thanks - but I think this should be documented at a more visible place.
>> If it's not the policy, developer's reference.
> Policy has nothing to do with it. The developer's reference already tells
> you about that in appendix A.6.2.
I don't think that this is visible enough, especially when reading the
mail that started this thread.
Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer (teTeX)