Re: lists.d.o Spam (was: Marking BTS spam)

Hallo! Du (Blars Blarson) hast geschrieben:

>In article <[🔎] 20060224094017.GB5567@murphy.debian.org> cord@debian.org writes:
>>on 2: we would need a whole spam-mail including all headers so we can
>>	find charakteristika to filter on, so i now take all nominated
>>	postings, and try to find patterns with some black
>>	shell-magic.
>
>Is "sa-learn --spam" considered "black shell magic"?  Of course you
>need to "sa-learn --ham" on some non-spam too.  That's what I do with
>nominated messages to the BTS, and messages with a certain range of
>spamassassin scores.

no, it's not that easy, and my 'black-shell-magic' refers to getting
the whole nominated postings from the listarchive.

Also we (the listmasters) don't train the bayes-filter, we add also
rules to procmail and SpamAssassin if nessecary.

        Cord
--
http://lists.debian.org