Re: lists.d.o Spam (was: Marking BTS spam)

In article <[🔎] 20060224094017.GB5567@murphy.debian.org> cord@debian.org writes:
>on 2: we would need a whole spam-mail including all headers so we can
>	find charakteristika to filter on, so i now take all nominated
>	postings, and try to find patterns with some black
>	shell-magic.

Is "sa-learn --spam" considered "black shell magic"?  Of course you
need to "sa-learn --ham" on some non-spam too.  That's what I do with
nominated messages to the BTS, and messages with a certain range of
spamassassin scores.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html