Re: Draft DDP policy (was: documentation types)

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 08:58:12AM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
>
> >> Policy says to ship HTML, else I wouldn't.
> >
> > Policy is somewhat out of date with respect to documentation. There's
> > actually a (draft) DDP policy which covers this already. I know, I've written
> > it.
>
> Where can we look at the draft?

http://www.debian.org/doc/docpolicy will direct you to
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/ddp-policy

BTW, it probably needs a rewrite, I haven't worked on it for a while since
there isn't that many people helping out with writting documentation and
keeping up to date, much less considering how documentation is being
distributed in the OS and provided to end-users.

Regards

Javier