Re: [Pbuilder-maint] pbuilder, xvfb and nonexisting /tmp/.X11-unix

Junichi Uekawa wrote:
>     Please recreate base.tgz for this to take effect.

> What's the issue?
Sorry, I missed the changelog entry (it took a while for me to trigger
that bug and someone else using a newer chroot but probably
pbuilder/stable had the same problem but I didn't think of him not using
unstable).
I like your idea of customizing pbuilder chroots with debs. I'm not fond
of recreating the base.tgz because I have some customizations
(editor...) in my chroot.

Kind regards

T.
--