Re: devscripts help: new script name?

On 13-Feb-06, 17:23 (CST), Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net> wrote:

> pts-subscribe            - but this might be misleading
> nmutrack                 - but that's not what this really does
> pts-timed-subscribe      - messy but might work
> pts-limited-subscribe    - confusing
>
> Anyone got any better ideas?

I think pts-subscribe is just fine. Most magazine subscriptions are for
a limited time; I don't think that it's all that confusing.

Presumable one does something like this:

	pts-subscribe --end=02-March-2006 packagename

and if you don't specify the --end option, the subscription is open
ended. Remember, developer scripts presumably are used by the reasonably
clued.

Steve

--
Steve Greenland