Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 05:36:42PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> It is only goodwill that restrains me from introducing "remove
> non-free" every year.

OTOH, you certainly don't restrain yourself from following up to every
possible message on these topics you can.

I note the non-free issue was brought up fairly regularly until it was
settled clearly too; and that settling that issue required a number of
votes to establish a satisfactory procedure to do so. I'm sorry if you
thought that the "editorial changes" vote would settle this one once
and for all, but it hasn't.

Cheers,
aj