Re: [Pbuilder-maint] proc is mounted after sid cdebootstrap run, who's doing it?

Package: cdebootstrap
Version: 0.3.9

Hi,

I've found out that cdebootstrap is diverting invoke-rc.d too late,
and it's letting initscripts run mountvirtfs.

initscripts 2.86.ds1-11 in unstable is running mountvirtfs, it is
probably calling invoke-rc.d, but there is no policy-rc.d at that
time, and invoke-rc.d is diverted after that has happened already.

Recommended action: install cdebootstrap-helper-diverts.deb earlier,
or add policy-rc.d script to disallow any initscripts invocation.

debootstrap does not seem to suffer from this problem.

> cdebootstrap sid regression test has been failing for the last few days.
> who's mounting /proc in postinst and leaving it ?
>

>  -> debootstrap finished
>  -> copying local configuration
>   -> Installing apt-lines
> Refreshing the base.tgz
>  -> upgrading packages
>  -> mounting /proc filesystem
> mount: /proc already mounted or /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/proc busy
> mount: according to mtab, /proc is mounted on /proc
>  -> Aborting with an error
>  -> cleaning the build env
>     -> removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283 and its subdirectories
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/sys: Device or resource busy
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/dev/pts: Device or resource busy
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/dev/shm: Device or resource busy
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/dev: Directory not empty
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283/proc: Device or resource busy
> rmdir: /var/cache/pbuilder/build//6283: Directory not empty

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project