Re: returning emeritus developer, no response from da-manager@debian.org

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 10:22 -0500, Joe Smith wrote:
> "Adeodato Simó" <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote in message
> [🔎] 20060126202052.GA16645@chistera.yi.org">news:[🔎] 20060126202052.GA16645@chistera.yi.org...
> >  Can we please fast-track this clairvoyant NM?
>
> Umm... I belive that is the policy. He needs to have his email read, and
> then answer a few questions.
> The process for returning emeritus Developers is intentionaly much easier
> than normal NM, as they
> obviously were able to pass once before, so now the only important thing is
> to check that they still remember.

Too bad that this has to be explained: Adeodato jokingly suggested that
Nathanael appearently knows why the mail wasn't answered and must be a
clairvoyant (he can predict what happens at the DAM without being a
DAM). Being a clairvoyant, Nathanael is a great asset to the project and
should be fast-tracked. This has nothing to do with the original poster,
who, IMO, is just a bit too impatient.

Thijs