ITP: fmit -- free music instrument tuner

Hi,

This is just to note that we're trying to package fmit.
It's a GPL tuner.

> |--==> Junichi Uekawa writes:
>
>   JU> Hi,
>   >>Yes, I've prepared  the first package to upload,  it's a new  one (see
>   >>#280876, the ITP is from Emiliano Grilli but I'll maintain the package
>   >>myself).
>
>   JU> Reading the BTS, it looks like it was a closed ITP.
>
> I've noticed that the bug was closed, but I reopened it, following the
> indications from David Moreno Garza  who originally closed it. This is
> the relevant log:
>
> Bug reopened, originator not changed. Request was from Free Ekanayaka <free@64studio.com> to control@bugs.debian.org. Full text and rfc822 format available.
>
> Should I really submit a new ITP?

Nah, I don't think that's worth it.

I've noticed the following lintian warnings, and they sound like
legitimate ones; care to fix?

W: fmit: binary-without-manpage fmit
W: fmit: zero-byte-file-in-doc-directory usr/share/doc/fmit/NEWS.gz
W: fmit: zero-byte-file-in-doc-directory usr/share/doc/fmit/README

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project