Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:53:16 -0800, Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> said:

> I completely agree, and hereby question whether the secretary is
> capable of being impartial in this case given his personal
> interests[1] in this issue.

> [1] http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml

        And of whom are you asking this question?  In every vote so
 far I have had strong opinions, often sponsoring or seconding some
 optoins, and have strong views on DPL candidates as well. If you
 think that a secretary may not have personal views, you are naive. If
 you think that it is impossible for a secretary to act impartially
 given personal opinions, heck , you have just invalidated that part
 of the constitutional mechanism.

        manoj
--
"There is no statement so absurd that no philosopher will make it." -
Cicero, Marcus Tullius